Saturday, October 04, 2003

bout time

I figured it's about time I posted something to this blog, this poor neglected blog.

So let me tell you what I've been reading. All about it.

In the morning I get up and read the newspapers -- the Straits Times (skimming thru really cos i already know what's in the papers the night before), Streats and Today. On Wednesdays I also do a quick flip of the computer times.

I have been trying to catch up with the Newsweek subscription. I've just started with this week's issue so not too bad. Should be able to get that through before the next one comes.

The one that's lagging behind is The Atlantic -- the new issue has been sitting on my footstool (ok, it's a box) for about a week and i still haven't finished the previous one!

Dont get me wrong, it's a great magazine. last month's copy had a great story on shipping. I know, shipping! It's not the most exciting thing in the world but it was well-written and personalised so it was a good read.

I also read: The New York Times online, The Guardian unlimited, the BBC news online at work. Those are the three I rely on most. Occasionally I will see what ChannelNewsAsia has on their website, to make sure we are as updated as they are!

No comments: